About Organic Quality Management (OQM®)
OQM® depicts the quality of an organization in the areas of Leadership, Workers, Customers and Structures. An anonymous worker questionnaire provides a precise, scientific analysis as a starting point to further develop the organization in a healthy manner.
- OQM® provides essential help to master complexity and dynamics
- OQM® places the person as the center of the process
- OQM® analyzes holistically
- OQM® is a continuous improvement process
- OQM® makes comparisons possible
OQM® provides essential help to master complexity and dynamics
Organizations and companies are complex systems. We help you maintain an overview and find the greatest leverage for change, by concentration on and reduction to strengths and weaknesses revealed by research.
“Man, organization, techniques – always in this order. If you change the order you risk everything.“¹
OQM® places the person in the center of the process.
Organic Quality Management places the person in the center of the process and integrates values and quality in a measurable management system. OQM® supports workers in leadership positions in
- Precisely measuring the health and quality of the organization or department
- Developing vision, goals and strategies
- Creating a solid foundation for benchmarking and comparison of teams
- Quickly recognizing and dealing with the causes of weak areas
- Receiving comprehensive and holistic feedback from workers
- Creating a motivating work place
OQM® analyzes holistically
The goal: the best possible description of the present, real situation as the basis for right leadership and management decisions. In relation to the entire organization as well as on the team or department level. To do this OQM® examines the present state of the organization in a unique manner by using a questionnaire: in the three dimensions “Structure”, “People” and “Values” eight areas are evaluated in detail and concrete suggestions for improvement given.
OQM® is a continuous improvement process
As an on-going process OQM® helps you examine the effectiveness of your measures during the course of a year and at the same time keep all other areas of the organization in view.
Preparation → Execution → Action Plans → Implementation and Evaluation
OQM® makes comparisons possible
Eight equally important quality characteristics are examined and compared with the results from other organizations.
The following eight areas are examined in detail:
Depending on the type of organization these areas may be described differently, but the content of the principles behind them remain unchanged.